The Snooty Fox is adding to our team! We are looking for curious, kind, creative folks with experience in customer service, fermentation, herbalism, and beverage prep. Seeking generous team players who are self-motivated—able to both take direction and take action. Open roles are for tea counter staff to prepare beverages, blend teas, maintain shop’s kitchen and public space, and guide customers through the menu when needed. We are also looking for a kombucha brewing assistant who would work before and after normal shop hours. Positions may overlap for the right candidate. The ideal candidates will be able to commit 20+ hours a week and work some weekends. All positions hold potential to expand to full time.
Open date: January 17th to January 31st. To apply, please send a resume and answers to the following in an email to [email protected]
- Preferred mode of communication:
- Please describe your experience with tea, kombucha, plants, and herbs. If no experience with the aforementioned, how or why do they interest you?
- Please describe your experience with customer service and food/beverage prep.
- Any other skills, interests, or experiences that you would like to share?
- Please list your hours of availability during shop hours Monday-Friday, 10-6 and Saturday-Sunday, 10-4. If interested in kombucha position, please provide available am/pm hours between 8-10am and 6-9pm.